Poetry about romantic rain

Poetry about romantic rain

I love the rain that draws our lives

I love the feelings that make every storm

You and I live for every storm that comes with it

Oh, dear, rain tells me I love you again and again!

(شعر در مورد باران)

You said you like rain

Do you know that

Any time I cry, it gets rainy?

Maybe that's why

You are happy

Even if I'm broken

Enjoy whenever I cry

........................................................................................

Sorry to burn me, rain

Alley is calling to you, rain

Collect clouds of grain

Get off the ground, rain

The soil is thirsty here

Leave the sky, rain

The gardener has gone from Bagan Alley

Run the cloud, rain

........................................................................................

I'll give you a lightbox with you

On the night of your birthday, I will give birth to John

I sit in Bert, I'm talking to you

Hot, I'll shower your lips, kiss
Poetry about birthday

Related image
you are not

Little excuses are not fortunate

you are not

I'm not

-If you are not

Album smiles

Drowned

In the rain without tears

Thank you so much

That's like a stranger's salvation

You did not try

To catch me

From muddy water

Comments